Monday, December 10, 2007

BEJHA FRY

BEJHA FRY
Why does a Sardar keep empty beer bottles in his fridge?
They're there for those who don't drink.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
How Does a Sardar Cheat the Railways??
He buys the ticket but doesn't travel !!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One evening a Sardarji starts from office to home with pushing his scootermanually. He met his friend on the way...Friend: why are you pushing your scooter manually?Sardarji: 'I forgot to bring the scooter key from my home.Friend: 'Is it! Then, How did you come to office from home in the morning?'Sardarji: 'I was pushing my scooter from home to office also in the morning.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One day a Sardarji talking with his friend.......Sardarji: We have to learn Telugu within 6 months or we will not be ableto communicate with my child.Friend: Is it! Why?Sardarji: We have adopted a telugu child and it will start to speak after 6 months.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEPPO SINGH QUEUING BEHIND HIS FRIEND AT AN ATM MACHINE.Friend: What are you looking at?Beppo Singh: I know your PIN no., hee, hee.Friend: Alright, what is my PIN no. if you saw it?Beppo Singh: four asterisks(*)!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEPPO SINGH NEEDS VITAMINS FOR GRANDSON.Beppo Singh: I'd like some vitamins for my grandson.
Clerk: Sir, vitamin A, B or C?
Beppo Singh: Any will do, my grandson doesn't know the alphabet yet!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: