Monday, November 26, 2007

accidents






A man who was suing over an automobile accident was being questioned by tah defendant's lawyer



"Did you ordid not say at the at the timeof the accident that you not hurt?"



"I did," replied the plaintiff."but you see ,it was see, it was like this : I was driving along road with my old horse and wagon when along comes this car and knocks us into thedich. you never saw such a horrible mess in all your life. there i was flat on my back with my legs in the air, and there was my old horse flaton his back with his legs in the air. Well,sir,this motoririst gets out of his car and looks at us. he sees thatmy horse has a broken leg so he reaches into the car, takes out a gun, and shoots him. then he turns to me lying there and and he says, 'now what about you? are you hurt?' "

KEY:Accidents.

VISUAL:horse, broken leg,horseman on ground, motorist with gun in hand

No comments: